We are now taking bookings for our fun packed Halloween play scheme running 23rd to 27th October.
During the school holidays Iver Community Childcare run varied and and exciting play schemes for children in Reception and above (5-11). Our play schemes run throughout all school holidays and offer the following:
- A highly qualified, Ofsted registered team with a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children.
- Open daily from 8.00am – 6.00pm. 9.00am – 4.00pm £25.00, additional hours £4.00 per hour or book a morning or afternoon session-3 hrs for £12.
- A healthy morning and afternoon snack. Children are requested to bring their own healthy packed lunch and water bottle.
- Daily themed activities including arts and crafts, cookery, sports, dance and drama.
- Access to a wide range of resources including technology and sports equipment.
- A weekly ‘Wednesday Trip Day’ (a £10.00 trip fee applies). Previous trips have included The Science Museum, Hounslow Urban Farm, Bowling, Pinewood Studios and The Museum of Childhood.
- Sibling discounts.
- You can book individual days or a week. Trip days are extremely popular and sell out very quickly. Priority is given to children who are attending more than one session in any week.
To make a booking or find out more please contact email@example.com / 01753 654546