We are now taking bookings for the summer plays cheme which will run throughout the school holidays in the Evreham Youth centre space
Download a copy of the booking form here :-Summer play scheme booking form 2018
For previously registered children who need to update contact details or medical history information please complete an update form downloadable here:- Play scheme Registration Update Sheet
All new children must complete a registration form along with the booking form downloadable here :-holiday club registration form
Forms should be returned to the youth centre at the Evreham Centre, Swallow Street, Iver, SL0 0HS or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the school holidays Iver Community Childcare run varied and exciting play schemes for children in Reception and above (5-12). Our play schemes run throughout all school holidays and offer the following:
- A highly qualified, Ofsted registered team with a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children.
- Open daily from 8.00am – 6.00pm. 9.00am – 4.00pm £25.00, additional hours £4.00 per hour or book a morning or afternoon session-3 hrs for £12.
- Children are requested to bring their own healthy packed lunch and water bottle.
- Daily themed activities including arts and crafts, cookery, sports, dance and drama.
- Access to a wide range of resources including technology and sports equipment.
- A weekly ‘Wednesday Trip Day’ (a £10.00 trip fee applies). Previous trips have included The Science Museum, Hounslow Urban Farm, Bowling, Pinewood Studios and The Museum of Childhood.
- Sibling discounts.
- You can book individual days or a week. Trip days are extremely popular and sell out very quickly. Priority is given to children who are attending more than one day in any week.
To make a booking or find out more please contact email@example.com / 01753 654546.
Week 1 planner Download
Week 2 planner Download
Week 3 planner Download
Week 4 planner Download
Week 5 planner Download
Week 6 planner Download