Our latest plans for the summer are downloadable below
During the school holidays Iver Community Childcare run varied and and exciting play schemes for children in Reception and above (5-11). Our play schemes run throughout all school holidays and offer the following:
- A highly qualified, Ofsted registered team with a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children.
- Open daily from 8.00am – 6.00pm. 9.00am – 4.00pm £25.00, additional hours £4.00 per hour or book a morning or afternoon session-3 hrs for £12.
- A healthy morning and afternoon snack. Children are requested to bring their own healthy packed lunch and water bottle.
- Daily themed activities including arts and crafts, cookery, sports, dance and drama.
- Access to a wide range of resources including technology and sports equipment.
- A weekly ‘Wednesday Trip Day’ (a £10.00 trip fee applies). Previous trips have included The Science Museum, Hounslow Urban Farm, Bowling, Pinewood Studios and The Museum of Childhood.
- Sibling discounts.
- You can book individual days or a week. Trip days are extremely popular and sell out very quickly. Priority is given to children who are attending more than one session in any week.
To make a booking or find out more please contact email@example.com / 01753 654546