Tiny Toes is reopening for limited numbers of children from the 1st of June. Parents have been contacted to ask about when they would like to restart. If you have replied to let us know your child is ready to come back we will be emailing you with session times. If you do not yet have your session times please do not try to bring your child to nursery as we will not be able to let them in. We are required to teach in small groups that are kept separate from each other, so we cannot take adhoc bookings.
Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/IverCommunityChildcare/
Welcome to Iver Community Childcare. We are a not-for-profit organisation with the sole aim of providing families living in Iver and the surrounding areas with high quality childcare. Our experienced and caring staff put children and their families at the centre of everything they do. We provide happy and safe environments tailored to meet each child’s individual needs and work closely with families to provide nurturing home from home settings. Whether you are looking for full day care or holiday play schemes we can help.
We operate the following setting:
- Tiny Toes Childcare at the Evreham Centre is a full day care nursery for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years
We aim to encourage a family atmosphere, teaching children to value and respect others, encouraging them to relate to one another and to build a positive attitude towards caring and sharing.
Iver Community Childcare is a ‘not for profit’ organisation. Our sole purpose is to benefit families living in Iver and surrounding areas.
- The children will be at the centre of everything we do.
- We will train our staff to the highest level.
- We will strive to create an environment which respects every child’s individuality and promotes an enthusiasm for learning.
- We will create a centre which is in harmony with our community and where everyone is treated equally irrespective of gender, race, religion or disability and where cultural diversity can be expressed.
- We will work in partnership with carers, staff, children, local schools and organisations and the wider community.
- We will actively encourage parental involvement both valuing and recognising their input.
Where parents and early years settings work closely together, children do better